In case you are not able to view the image(s) below completely, click on it so that it opens in a new window/tab. Duh.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ten




This Sunday was my co-intern, Nirali’s birthday. Both of us had emergency duty in ward 12 on Saturday which was supposed to go on till Sunday morning 7. Ward side-room is as sidey as it sounds; it’s certainly not the best place to celebrate one’s birthday.


But we had a nice time. Some friends got a huge cake at around 11:45pm Saturday night and quietly slinked into the side-room without her knowledge. The cake was amazing! Vishaal and Mansi had meticulously planned every detail to surprise Nirali. Nitya was armed with her camera.



Coming back to the topic – Rujul cut a huge piece of cake and stuffed it in my mouth. I think I was talking too much. That was a ploy to keep my mouth shut. It worked real well; but the cake was heavenly and my mouf managed to gulp it down in no time.



Did I say mouf? Sorry. It’s difficult to talk when your mouf is full.