In case you are not able to view the image(s) below completely, click on it so that it opens in a new window/tab. Duh.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Seven



(This comic strip features Hog, the hungry commode.)


Commodes and toilets always remind me of PSM. As an intern, you don’t want to talk about PSM. How I wish I could kill a few people from that sick department.


Sirvix and Dr. Serclage point out how some people are blissfully unaware of the dimensions of their appendages. Once, when I was in second year, our gymkhana had put up college T-shirts on sale. They were available in three sizes; S, M and L. The T-shirts were well designed and were selling like hot cakes. A female, probably a year or two senior to me, also came to the gymkhana for buying one.


Now this female wasn’t fat or obese, but was otherwise quite healthy, with decent sized body parts. She demanded an extra-small size T-shirt. The guy selling T-shirts, also an MBBS student, informed her that only three sizes were available and extra-small wasn’t ordered.


It was pretty obvious that even a small-sized T-shirt wouldn’t fit her, leave alone extra-small. But she continued to haggle and argue. Our gymkhana is not a professional store with changing rooms and stuff. This made the situation even more awkward.


Finally, after around 15 minutes, she was enlightened. She reluctantly purchased a large-sized T-shirt and quietly left the place. The guy heaved a huge sigh of relief. Life was back to normal.

5 comments:

Hibakusha Pigmeat said...

hahaha....its really funny, aniruddha !! i like this one the best .. keep em coming....by the way, just lemme know, do u draw em urself, or what ?

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

Thanks :-)

Yep. I make them myself.
Looks like u r a med student too.

Keep reading 'em!

Hibakusha Pigmeat said...

im in ur college, mate !! 2nd year .... what i meant when i asked if u made them urself, was that whether u draw them by hand, or use a software, like photoshop ..

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

I drew them myself on a simple paper. No use of Photoshop/Coreldraw. Except for resizing the image.

Wow! I've begun to believe I'm a fossil now. I know no one around!

Aayushi Mehta said...

Hog, the hungry commode is awesome!

Great story too.