In case you are not able to view the image(s) below completely, click on it so that it opens in a new window/tab. Duh.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Eleven



(If you haven’t noticed, in addition to the ‘usual’ characters, almost every strip has a flower and a piece of grass drawn next to it. I don’t know how, but I just realised that they are seeing each other. Love is not only in the air, but also in the soil.)


I was dying to watch Ice Age 3 since the day I saw its advertisements in the newspaper. Intern’s strike was the perfect time to catch the movie. Ice Age 2 was amazing, and 3 is probably better.



By the way, I don’t know why people love flavoured popcorn. I know a few people who buy caramel popcorn to just lick them clean. Yuck. The good old half-burnt, half-raw, yellow, small popcorn worth ten bucks are much better.


2 comments:

Arps said...

Shit!! THis is some good stuff!! Loving it! Loving it!!

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

Thanks :-)