In case you are not able to view the image(s) below completely, click on it so that it opens in a new window/tab. Duh.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Twenty Six



It’s been long since we last met. Yes, just like Pott says correctly, life is full of shit. After going through a lot of personal trauma in the last 3 months or so, I think I’m finally out of this huge mess. It’s taken a lot of toll, but I guess everyone doesn’t get it on the platter.



I hope that others who are still not out of this shit find their way soon. It’s terrible being in there and I’m glad I’m out before any visible scars. Strangely, some people who have got whatever they needed are still not satisfied and are eager to jump into shit again and again. Ewww.



On a better note, there would be some good Os’s coming your way in this ‘season two’. You may probably have to refresh your memory and I’m sure you all won’t feel like fish out of water on this page. I hope happier times are here again, for not only me, but everyone out there.



Until next time – remember to churn your food after putting it in your stomach. You can’t trust anyone these days.

2 comments:

Aayushi Mehta said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to 'season 2'

Hibakusha Pigmeat said...

pott's answer sounds very very abrupt . in any case, welcome back !