In case you are not able to view the image(s) below completely, click on it so that it opens in a new window/tab. Duh.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Twenty Three




I’m socially retarded. I’ve got nothing more to say :(



Edit (in response to comments)



I thought you guys would forgive me for cutting short the text that accompanies the cartoon.



The rant, 'I'm socially retarded' was the day I went to a nice Bandra Chinese joint. It has little to do with Gonecase; though it has a lot to do with my profession. Anyway, the entire story sounds pale now.



I know quite a few people who love dominating, foul-mouthed women. This cartoon was supposed to poke fun at them.



Anyway, I'm a lot myopic. So see you later. Pun suspended. Oops. Intended.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!!!
You are gonna try it??
Or have you already???
lol!

mgeek said...

Ahem... only "socially"?

Ananya said...

Hey i loved this...the expressions r priceless!

Btw i can write The bible of Social Retardation (with footnotes on other kinds of retardation)
P.S on second thoughts this is what i shall do on the BBC blog post-internship.
Thanks guys, 4 the inspiration :-)

Hibakusha Pigmeat said...

you ARE socially retarded. I've got nothing more to say . ;-)

I had another gaali filled encounter with her a couple of days back .
It's surprising she hasn't burst a vessel yet .

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

Edit has been placed.

@ Misanthropist: I don't try such things :)

@ KKD: Dude, you're saying?!

@ Ananya: U'll be busy doing residency! Internship mein time nahi hai toh residency mein kya karegi!

@ Pi: Bad luck :(