In case you are not able to view the image(s) below completely, click on it so that it opens in a new window/tab. Duh.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nineteen




Marathi is one of my favourite languages, especially for its slang – though I can’t speak much of it (oops! Did RT hear me?).



I’ve been abused countless number of times by this certain clerk in my college office in Marathi. She’s given me choicest gaalis, much to my entertainment. I didn’t even have to pay her, like I did for Dean’s signature. The best part is that when I laugh, it irritates her even more and a vicious cycle sets in. Sometimes, another aunty who sits next to her comes to her aid and spews more venom.



If you irritate people to a great extent, many times they suddenly stop screaming. They fume so much that words don’t seem to flow from their mouth. That’s called success. At this point, their blood pressure is so high, that they burst at least 100 capillaries in their brain. Poor them



Until next time, remember to look into your plate while eating.



(If my posts seem shorter and end more abruptly than usual, blame it on the exams. They're too close for comfort.)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

another brilliant one!
and i too have a fascination for marathi slangs..

..chyaa mayela..
aaichi kirkir..LOL

Anonymous said...

hey i know this woman !!! and yeah you've drawn her really well !!! and you really laugh at her ?!?!!! im impressed. most of the time ijust stand there doing nothing !!

Hibakusha Pigmeat said...

I JUST LOVE THE LOOK ON OS'S FACE !!!!!
THIS IS my favourite post on your blog ever !!!!!!

4 thumbs up ( 2 thumbs and 2 big toes ) !!!!!!!
hahahahahahaha

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

@ Misanthropist: Thanks :)
haha... mayela :d

@ Anonymous: Yes... Most probably u're rite...(i don't know u btw) I did laugh at her... and she couldn't do a thing!

@ Pi: Thanks :) Retrospectively, I think the look on Os's face has actually come out well :d

Thanks a ton!

Hibakusha Pigmeat said...

p.s.I was anonymous . i was just too lazy at that time to sign in and all that !!

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

oh...

Sam said...

Absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

Somtimes I wish even I should have just laid eggs and relaxed in life...

so much traas in life!

AND

ani your fangs are just dripping with venom this time... hisss....


This is 4 comments in one page.

mgeek said...

She has always been very nice to me... dunno why... :-)

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

@ Sambo: thanks :)
Wait, more venom is on its way.

@ KKD: Condyloma lata.

Ananya said...

glad 2 se u back. missed Os.

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

ditto. U back after a long time too.

Sagar Raiya said...

very nice !
I think one 'Anti-Ragging' poster should be pasted on her desk.and she must made to sign anti-ragging form ! lol

Varsha said...

hah hah...not a GSite but this is a common plight all over